• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Equipment Cameo Repond Slayer Owned by No One price check ?

Siabra

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does anyone have an idea on the price of a Cameo Repond Slayer that's owned by No One??

Thank you

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For some reason u can wear it even if someone else uses it before u... Dont ask me why :/ so it get blessed for the 1st person who used it, but he can give it to u and u can use it, weird...

I have experienced this with a Lucky Charm that I claimed. I can wear it on other characters. When I log in on that character it will give me the message "this is not yours, you are not allowed to wear it", or something along those lines. And then it will drop into my pouch right away but I can re-equip it after that no problem.

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have experienced this with a Lucky Charm that I claimed. I can wear it on other characters. When I log in on that character it will give me the message "this is not yours, you are not allowed to wear it", or something along those lines. And then it will drop into my pouch right away but I can re-equip it after that no problem.
Sounds buggyyy! These items were never meant to be equitable by anyone except the 1st owner... Did u try to die and check if the item drops? Ive looted a blessed slither owned by someone of an enemy's corpse once... careful guys!

Sarak

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
someone once told me of a way to get the owned by off the talis but cant remember