• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Came across this collector the other day.

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did you find the subway that leads to luna? Gonna be a long day of bank sitting for that dude

Zandor

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
He looks like a Willy Wonka/Tom Petty hybrid with a splash of Elton John. But don't act like you all wouldn't rock that hat if it dropped at an event!!

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That hat would definitely give +20 mana... Something else he might have... maybe +20 focus if not higher. :) hehe This guy definitely has an assortment of oddities misplaced in a few IDOCs somewhere or another. :)

Zandor

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Actually its a pretty safe bet this gives you -10 int, -10 stamina (judging from him sitting and the cane), but it would most definitely have to give at least +30 str! It also grants the wearer the ability to stay single forever. :D

Last edited:

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
@Nemesis If I can get you that Voodoo Necklace he is wearing...would you then trade me that Shipwreck hat :)

I am pretty sure that is a necklace I am looking at and not his actual rib cage.