• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Calling EVE Women (and Men)

H

Haddasha

I'm cross-posting this from the front page because I want someone here to win.

-------------------------------------------------------
Currently in the EVE universe, the ratio of men to women is 95% to 5%. That is a lot of women who could be playing EVE! CrazyKinux at CrazyKinux's Musing wants to reward you for coming up with ways to change this, so he is sponsoring a contest during a special edition of his EVE Blog Banter. Go here to see the prizes and find out how to enter.

P.S. If you don't have a blog, you can post your entry in the Stratics EVE forum and link to it there.

P.P.S. The pink spaceship joke is getting really old. Don't even go there.

Nok

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
CrazyKinux is a great blogger, and a boon to the EVE community... this is another great idea.

D

Declann

So who won? I went to the original site and saw that he'd postponed the deadline a couple of times, but I couldn't find any info on the contest winners.

H

Haddasha

He went on vacation and it got postponed. His last update was 5/7. :(