• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Calling all Govenors and Citizens

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My fellow Governors and Citizens, does anyone have intest in having a Council Meetings? Any Citizens have any business or discrepancy to discuss with the King Blackthorn or Governors? Should we have a meet and great?

Would anyone have intrest in a short Council Meeting/ Kings Gala for Legends (Legends Socializing Event)?

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Id be interested. I was emailed about the Governor position. Im currently in the process of making that happen.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Those tend to happen on days and time that I cannot play. :(

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
EM only doing Council meetings upon request now. Thats why I started tge thread. Wanted to see if theres a date we can get everyone together.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I emailed him in regard to the Brit Gov spot. It takes him a minute to answer his emails. But the process is started.