• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Calling all Catskills Brewers

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
With the recent idoc "event" that took place a few weeks ago,I was able to place a keep in what I consider a prime area just over the mountains from Brit. Though I have settled in for the most part,the main room on the 2nd floor of my keep is empty.

This is where I request to anyone that would be interested in supplying for me one barrel of your own signature brew. This will be an attempt to have first Brewers museum. If you would like to showcase your brew,please leave a message or pm me here.

SinDee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
^ that's a great idea! all most makes me want to buy the add-on pack and make my own.

Dayton

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Tis a good idea, I'll see what I have in stock...:beer:

Will start to brew some more....:stir: