• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

CALLING ALL BARDS AND STORYTELLERS!!!!

K

Klypso

Do you have a dashing tale to tell of the heroics of a character or guild in a hunt you attended or heard of? Are you willing to play a little tune and sing a little song while enjoying wine, chocolate, and food with fellow shard folks? I need a few good entertainers for the grand opening of Cafe K'lypso (Lake Superior) and for future evening gathering of friends and folks from all over. Date and time of opening will be determined after I get RSVP's from entertainers willing to step out and tell their tales of travels and observations in the world. RSVP or ask questions by replying to this thread or shoot me an email at [email protected]. I'm currently looking at the last week in March to have the grand opening so please include days and times that are good for you.

General Rules:

1. I will not tolorate folks who take this as a way to sell their wares or come up with a story/ballad to flame other groups/characters.
1.5 NO SPAMMING.
2. The stories and songs must be clean. Remember adults, there are children present and remember children, adults really don't want to hear the kids of today trash talking their elders.
3. I will not require a sample of your work beforehand, but if you have any questions about the content of said works, please feel free to ask. There is no harm in finding out if a story will or will not get you kicked out of the Cafe.
4. Most importantly have fun with it. Get into the spirit of RP and tell us your story.

K

Klypso

The Grand Opening of Cafe K'lypso is scheduled for Saturday March 28th. I hope to see you there! Door prizes will be given away. The stage will be open to all who wish to play a tune and the podium is set up for the weavers of tales. If you are interested in a particular time slot for the stage, please let me know asap. Thank you.

K'lypso

K

Klypso

Sorry for the omittance.
9pm central time, almost due south of the tram yew gate. right next to the eastern ship pen of yew, on LS
sextant coords 57-50n 43-22w