• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Calling all Atlantic players

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello everyone. I have played UO for almost 11 yrs now. Most people on Atl know me in one or another. In real life I am a Soldier in the US Army. Myself and some of my fellow Soldiers, a few retired military, and friends are going to be running in the Tuna 200 Oct 19-20 (it is a 200 mile run from Garner NC to Atlantic Beach NC). There is a promo going for the month of Aug. If you go to the Tune 200 Facebook page and like any and all posts I have on there from today until Aug 22nd my team wins 50% off registration fee. If I could get all my fellow UO players to help out it would really mean a lot. My name is David Pfeffer, look for all my posts on the tuna 200 facebook page and like them. Follow the link or just look it up on facebook. Thanks for anyoje and everyone who hepls me out.

Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

Tried this for July but only got to post twice in there page, was outa town for Military duty for several weeks ;[. I can win Aug though if everyone helps.