• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] Calculator

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey all.

On behalf of Stephen and Me (Stephen did the most work load) i would like to present our Imbuing calculator that have been on idea stage nearly since the realase of SA but real life stole some time so there havent been much time to work on it till recently. but Mark I have now arrived for usage.

things to note is that:

• mana and life leech currently not accurate due to that being based on weapon speed and ssi, this is being compensated when we finish the item database.
  • resists on armor is currently in addition to the BASE resists of the specific armor types.. in example the base resist of plain leather is 2/4/3/3/3, this also being compensated for when the item database is finished.

features to come
  • Ability to add your Imbuing project to our database and fetch it at any time using an ID tag or link provided.
  • Ability to create an intire suit, managed by database and sessions.
  • List of Materials used if 100% chance on all stats.

We are very proud of this calculator, and not least the future functions it will have. so please welcome it and use it as much as you like.

Please visit our Support Forum if you require support or have feedback of any kind, ty.

The calculator can be found HERE