• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

cakes & wands galore

• Thread starter Xotche of Meade
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
X

Xotche of Meade

Holy birthday cakes Batman, we finally get to clean out house again! Can't believe this is coming for our next patch, wooot!

Just for fun....who has the following and has been hanging on to them? rolleyes:

Fel- moonstones
Tram- moonstones
old rolling pins
id wands
all them statues!
easter eggs
magic clothing and jewelry
(practice weapons)
plates of Mondain
green goblets or mugs
(exceptional) weapons

OOOO let's get really old skool ... who held on to their...

House keys
lumps of coal
newbie tickets
those black token tickets
newbie sextant, smith hammer, saw

Um the oldest most cute thing I can find in my place is this tiny bucket of water, whats yours?

D

Dmaninuo

still have house keys, still have a HUGE (huge = 5k plus ea newbie regs) stockpile of newbie everything. Lots of practice weapons (except the battle axe - if anyone has one and willing to sell - LMK) I have coal, You been naughty card, ect. Boat claim ticket, as well as a few more things. I wish I still had the tent deed, oh well.