• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Caddellite fishing poles

Delores D

Journeyman
Has anyone noticed anything about the Caddellite fishing poles?

You click on the pole to fish it goes down a number. You catch a fish it goes down another number. That means you can only catch 500 fish instead of 1000 like the uses the fishing pole says you can.

With the regular fishing pole you click on the pole it goes down a number, you catch fish and the next time you click to catch fish it goes down a number.

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Thats why. On prodo its 1 use per. I think it has to do with sieges other rules.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
are you using a macro to fish or manually clicking each time Delores?

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
The hatchets were the same way. When I use one of the bought ones to harvest caddelite wood it used 2 charges per swing instead of 1.

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
It's a Siege glitch, because on Trammel fishing poles and hatchets do not have limited uses. When they created the Caddellite harvest versions as an item with limited uses, the mechanic is stacking with Siege's rules - and thus we get a use at the start and the end. I posted it in bugs on official forum, but no response.