• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bwuhahaha!! *spits out coffee*

• Thread starter Dor of Sonoma
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Dor of Sonoma

I logged in Dor (a Companion) briefly this morning, before leaving for work. This is what greeted me in the lower corner of my screen (and in my Journal):

<font color=CDAD00>Login confirm on Sonoma</font color=CDAD00>
<font color=708090>Welcome to Ultima Online!</font color=708090>
<font color=red>There are currently 1174457387 calls in the global queue that you can answer.</font color=red>
<font color=708090>You must wait to perform another action</font color=708090>

*still laughing*

I know it's been awhile since I was Robed, but I had no idea that calls had stacked up so badly in the interim. No wonder there is such a wait time for GM response! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/biggrin.gif

I got a screenshot, but cannot host it. This is just a classic

S

Syrus_Rane

thats ALOT of calls !
i wish i could have been a compainion a long time ago
but i was never able to

T

Towenaar

dang I find it scary that those calls are still out there.

G

Did you try answering one of em? Probably freak out the caller /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

S

Syrus_Rane

wow
i'd say have fun if you would have to answer all those
heh
that would take a LONG time !!