• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying

Painted Elves

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sugar!
the place I was going has been sold out for a while now.
I was paying 600gp per sack of sugar but I'm negotiable. Please PM or leave a msg on my BB at the shop.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I've got a bunch of sugar... I'll set some on my BOD vendor by the old LOST location for you.

E

Evilminion

Painted, does this mean that you make chocolates? 'Cause if so, I've got a whole sack of ingredients for ya. :) Not having a cook character, I've been at a loss for what to do with this stuff!

Painted Elves

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Basara~where is your shop located at please, I am not sure of where you are talking about, but I might have a rune to the old LOST place.

Evilminion~ Yup I have, finally after 2 years of off and on working, a GM chef and can make those lovely Valentine chocolates and other assorted goodies!

E

Evilminion

Sweet! Next time you're going to be at your shop, let me know and I'll drop off a sack of ingredients. No sugar, though... heh.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'll go stock it now - the old location is effectively an area of north Malas that is mostly B|F, MHC and other alliance members' homes. It is a little west of the tunnal through the mountains near the most overpriced smith BOD sellers on the shard (at one time, the smith BOD shop was called Mentor's BOD mall, but the name's been changed to protect the greedy). In all seriousness though, I think the seller is just a a BOD hoarder who prices them so high that they won't mind even if someone DOES buy one of their BODs (they want more for each small than most would pay for the reward for the large).

The vendor where I have the sugar (it's a box of 17 for 10k) is XMHC vendors, which is next to the spot where LOST Auction was prior to last week (last week they moved to a location inside Luna).

Painted Elves

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awesome!
Thank you Thank you!
Seems sugar is harder to get than most, I try to kill the paragons but it gets boring for me and I just give up after a bit.
Thanks again!!