• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying

• Thread starter Az of DSR
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

Az of DSR

Looking for a 120 Swords, 120 Parry, and 120 Bushido scroll, and a +25 stat. Ive found a few, parry and stat, scrolls around luna for like double price. Anyone selling for going rate?

Also looking for a ring and a braclet with +10 hci, and dci or better. Dex would be gravy.

Ozoneranger

ICQ - 8304848

A

Annienox

I guess this depends on what you think fair market price is.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*chuckles to self*

One of the great outcries was when scroll binders were introduced, everyone thought the prices would drop dramatically.
What really happened tho, is that everyone that used to have all those scrolls for sell, got busy exploring and playing with SA, imbuing, and all that.
As I stealth around now, I seldom see anyone working the spawns like I used to. So yes, there is still a high price on the scrolls due to demand, even tho the demand may be somewhat artificiallly induced.

A

Az of DSR

7mil for swords, 2.5mil for parry, 1.5mil for bushido.

Give or take.

3 mil for a +25 stat scroll.

Anyone?

Also looking for a Cloak Of Humility. No idea cost but need for my set to train.

A

Az of DSR

*Update*

Found the 120 swords.

Still need 120 parry, and 120 bushido. Aswell as a cloak of humility

A

Az of DSR

Ok I dont care anymore, Ill pay whatever for a 120 Bushido and Parry. Name your price just sell me it now haha

W

weezer

shop in the lower right hand corner of luna has a parry scroll. No idea how much it is, but there is one there for sale. I havn't seen a bushido in a while. good luck