• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Buying zoogi fungus

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Crafting slave (stall c-3) in new mag is buying 60k zoogi fungus among other things as well. I normally buy 2k at a time but i have been using it like crazy so ready to make a large purchase. she has 3.5mil on her as well if you wanna make some quick gold with other items. if she runs out just message me here and i will see what i can do.

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Gads... Just stopped by to check her out, ...ah her prices and quantities wanted... :blushing: Think she's near broke from the numbers shown at the shop.
Added the last chunk of gold I have for her... hopefully you get some. She has 4.5mil on her now