• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Buying Zento Houses

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Luna is not looking promising so I am looking to buy 2 houses in Zento. I am hoping for 2 houses that are side by side or across from each other but regardless of location, looking to buy 2 houses in Zento. ICQ me 126630075 or pm me. Thanks!

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Still looking :)

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did ye get to place anywhere in the Zento area, from the idoc's ?

There is still or was still one left to go down, on the main back road too,
but it became owned bys OSI demolishing pending I believe, cuz I think she had had so many vendors there once full of gp that it may never go down !!
Yet it has been empty, she been gone seems like, for yrs. !

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I placed where Hand of God had his house which was S/W on the water. I was hoping for bigger to start a vendor house but will work with that for now. I was watching that one as well but it never fell. :(