• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying and Selling] Buying V-Day themed Items

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Buying

I Searched For Love And All I Found Was This Sash - Origin, Valentines 2011 (~70)
Fabulous Diva Cupids: Bringing Love to Britannia Sashes (10)
Cupids Bow (Pink) (5)
2008 Valentine Hunting Champion - Large Pink Rose in a Vase - 5 per shard,
Scavenger List (Red Book) *caution* do not open book to retain the title, safe to lock down and set to owner. Can't be created. (~100)
Sign Your Name Inside When Done. (Regular Book) *Caution* do not open book to retain title, safe to lock down and set to owner. Can't be created (~100)
2008 pure white V-day stuffies - I still need Bear, Horse, and Monbat
2010 Happy V-Day Atlantic Bear from Cupid Event
Tome of Love (Pink Book) (>200) (Only will buy this item from a trusted collector due to they're easy to resemble)
Loves Devotion (Pink Candelabra) (10)
Love Purest Light, Festival of Love 2009 (Pink Candle) (5)
"Wings to my Heart" Eagle Statues (Each Unique Color) (8)
Gem of Eternal Love (5)

Also buying Robe Of Love (8?) wasn't able to find this item in the rares list created by Manti, however, I know it's in existence and heard there's only 8, and was a legends event item. If anyone has correct history of this item, it would be much appreciated. =)

I am selling (Located On Atlantic)

Friend Of The Wis-Lem Kir (Sash) (~20) (x2)
Rubble Large Crate (79 Stones emptied)
Certificate For A Valentine Bear - Limit One Per Person - Offer Good Through February 14th
A Clan Ribbon plague rat (x2)

My ICQ Is 375785367 if you're interested in anything or have something to sell! Thanks!

Isazi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I sent a message to A Clan Ribbon plague rat sell, ICQ and PM.
Thank you.

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Isazi!

Also going to give a recommendation for blueamber

Very smooth transaction, sold me an item for 250 mil without a use of a broker. I bought 3 coins 1 for 50 and other 2 for 100 mil per. Very trustworthy and received item smoothly. Thanks again blueamber!