• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Buying thread - Updated

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking to buy the following:

- Moonstone Crystal
- Buying High Luck Artifact gear... preferably medable w/ LMC, LRC and other useful stats.
- Minax Artifacts and/or Luck Robe

Last edited:

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bump and added Corrupted Crystal Portal.

Where's all the good stuff at?

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
If you have a public house, you can use Stewards instead of Mannequins. A lot easier to get.

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
but they take up 125 lockdowns regardless of how many items you put on them. so only an option for people with lots of lockdowns available!

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you have a public house, you can use Stewards instead of Mannequins. A lot easier to get.
Aye. I have a little place in my primary house (that's private) that I wanted to keep my Mannequins. But it's been hell trying to get some. I've only come across three in the last month!

What do Steward Deeds sell for? I'll add Steward Deeds to my buying post.

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Steward deeds come from clean up points 10k in points I think or less then 100k from someones vendor.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Mannequin deeds came in one of the Anni tokens so they are unfortunately fairly limited on Siege.