• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying these items... and selling a couple items...

Lexx Merlin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First off... selling: Spined Leather Gloves - 140 luck, 7% LMC, MR 2 HP increase 4, 10/8/5/4/12 - 2mil obo
Spined Leather Gloves - 140 Luck 5% LMC, LRC 11%, 22/4/7/5/4 - 5mil obo
Crossbow - HLA 36%, HLL 39%, FC 1, 20% SSI, 35% DI (not sure if it is good or not for pvp/pve but it seems good for my archer, so I thought I would offer it) - best offer

The crossbow is not enhanced or imbued and the 2 pairs of gloves are not imbued.

I am looking to buy:
a Fel Keep in a decent location with trees or mountain range or a mix of both... or my old Zento vendor house that was to the left of the south gate.
"etheral" horse, ethreal ridgeback and an ethreal unicorn.
120 scrolls - Mage, Med, Eval, Necro, SS, Imbuing, Discordance and Bushido.
SoT scrolls of imbuing and discordance.
2x Totems of the void.
PM me here or icq me at 33502723

M

Mal

I know the owner of the Zento home you speak of and she has no intention of selling. Good luck on your search to a nice Keep in fel friend. :)