• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Unique Buying These Guildstones!

CCCP Orion

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Looking for the following Guildstones! If you have any of them or know someone who does I would greatly appreciate getting in contact with you. These were a part of my UO history and would mean a great deal to me!

Fallen Lords [FL]
Empire of the Fallen Lords [EFL]
Tainted Glory [TG]
The Syndicate [CyN]

Appreciate your time!

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED

CCCP Orion

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
It is nice! I do wish that smalllll 's' wasn't there and it was FL instead of FLs heh. However I'm still keen to know how much @panoramix2009 you would want for this Guildstone if you are willing to part with it.

Qikdraw

Sage
Stratics Veteran
To piggy back on this if anyone has [GUL] (Guardians of the Undead Lords) or [FIR] (Fire Isle Realties), both from Napa Valley shard.

The first one were some friends of mine, and the second was my very own guild of myself and my wife (who I met through UO on Napa).

Thank you.

Kolka

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Patron
To piggy back on this if anyone has [GUL] (Guardians of the Undead Lords) or [FIR] (Fire Isle Realties), both from Napa Valley shard.

The first one were some friends of mine, and the second was my very own guild of myself and my wife (who I met through UO on Napa).

Thank you.
I don't have either of these, sorry

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The old GUL stone dropped when the GUL tower on fire island beach went idoc. The only thing I know left over that's worth anything from GUL on napa is that Magic Key, Last I seen went for 200m

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When I say dropped I mean, disappeared. However someone may have recreated it. Maybe you will find one.

CCCP Orion

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Well I thought it was funny panoramix that you started an auction for the black hally when I offered you 175 mil for it in a private message (I can only assume to try and get more money for it), and then 2 days before the auction was to end you messaged me "ok il take 175" when you saw no one was bidding on the auction for the black hally at 150 mil. I guess this type of behavior turned me off from the deal. =[

Reactions: Kas

Qikdraw

Sage
Stratics Veteran
The old GUL stone dropped when the GUL tower on fire island beach went idoc. The only thing I know left over that's worth anything from GUL on napa is that Magic Key, Last I seen went for 200m
Sorry I did not read this until today. What happened to their tower near the overland Lich spawn in Fel?

I wonder if the GUL guildstone from Lake Austin is still around? Back before Lake Austin opened up I had asked them if they were going to start a chapter over there and Adam and Jade told me they weren't sure because neither one was going to be around when it opened up. So I placed a tower in the same spot as the one near the lich spawn, and placed a GUL Guild stone for them, which went to them when they came on LA. The funny thing about that was someone had created an Adam Ant toon with a GUL-ish guild title. His response when asked was that someone had "stolen" the guild name but that he was the 'original' Adam Ant. lol I even got to "marry" Adam and Jade later that year on LA. Good times those were. Miss those days, even though I was never in GUL nor into PVP at all. For me it's always been me just getting death robes. lol

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, I was there when the tower on NV fell. I looted the Magic key and the makeshift black piano. The guildstone disappeared entirely. It didn't change into a deed as far as I know.

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I also got the skull candle (server birth and two skull mugs), which sold along with the magic key, they were still worth a lot than.