• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Buying these four items...

Lady Raja

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
So in my quest to complete my personal Pixie Museum, I am in need of these four items:

Paying 2 million for an "Ironwood Composite Bow"

Paying 5 million for a "Defiler of Virtue"

Paying 2 million for each of the "Wind of Corruption"

Please let me know if my prices are too low... I don't know the price for these since I have not seen any up for sale yet...

:mylittlepony: Thanks!

P.S.
Sorry for the big pictures... I did not realize it would be so jumbo in size.

Last edited:

Symma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd say they were a little high hehe but that's just me :p

Lady Raja

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I will buy it Symma! :) Looks like I might have missed you on Siege a little while ago... I will try again next time I am on, should be tomorrow.

Lady Raja

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Doive, Lorddog, and Baby Doll, I will try to find you all on game to make these deals... Thanks so much!

Sprago

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
damn i have all those except the Bow wind of corruption guess i should pay more attention to startaics

Rohan732

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"Defiler of Virtue".... isn't that a... Yeah, I'll leave that alone for the moment :hahaha:

Lady Raja

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Thank you Baby Doll and Doive!

Lorddog... I am still interested in the two "Wind of Corruption". Who are you on the game?

P.S.
Thank you Sara for the Dread Horn Tainted Mushroom! It was the one I really wanted! :D

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Wow... You really hate pixies...

Lady Raja

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Hate is such a strong word Kelmo... I would say I dislike those stupid Pixies... ;)

Kael, I would rather not burn through gold, but if I offered too low a price, I might not get any sellers. If I offer a higher price, I will at least get what I want. And what I want, I get. :p

Lady Raja

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
So no word from Lorddog... :(

I will now pay 5 million for both of the "Wind of Corruption" as a set only please.

Rumpy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Raja/Dog -

I am on more then you both and have come across you both in the past 24 hours. If need be, I can buy the items from Dog and hold onto them for Raja.

Lady Raja

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Thank you for the offer Sprago, but I took Tjalle's advice and PM'd Lorddog... If I happen to need another one, I know you are the person to go too!

Rumpy, if it has to come to it, I would very much so appreciate the help from you. :)