• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Buying the perfect Heavy Xbow Balanced

• Thread starter damonAKAdemonkiller
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
D

damonAKAdemonkiller

Tell me what ya got must be 40+ssi 40+di other mods make more expencive

i want a double spell one ligning and volicety or fb and

if had all that and hld or hml well id have money waiting for ya

B

Balian of Asgard

you should give us an idea as to how many hundred million you are paying for a wep like what you have described...

40 DI
40 SSI
Balanced
40 Lightning
40 Velocity
40 HLD

But one would prolly have to burn 100+ HWK to get a bow like that, not sure if its even possible.

How much are you paying for a bow like what you described?

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont believe (I could be wrong) there is a dbl hit spell, balanced, 30+ ssi heavy in the game. Trust me; I pvp on a few servers and have been looking for a while. I just recently bought the best one I've seen for sale, and it set me back 95m.

40 Dam
35 SSI
50 Vel
44 Low Att
Balanced

So you can just imagine how hard (and not to mention how expensive) it would be to find/buy/make one like your asking. =]

PS; No my heavy isnt for sale :lick:

D

damonAKAdemonkiller

ok there was one on legends it was a double spell with the ssi and di and blanaced and i am for willing to pay 150m for it i didnt have the money when i was there but im close to having it now you see

and it was exactly what i said lighning and velocity di ssi and balanced heavy xbow

so if ya out there.

come to me my bow

all best demon

drawn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hehe:

on legends:

40 DI
35 SSI
Balanced
48 Fireball
42 Stam Leech

looking to trade for a comp with same mods OR make me a nice offer and its yours

D

damonAKAdemonkiller

ya im inneed of the velocity on as well instead of stam but nice other wise

D

damonAKAdemonkiller

it was for sale for 150m but hay il wait i need ot buy more dread horses anyways