• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying the following rares...

• Thread starter imported_xtashin
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_xtashin

Hi im interested in buying some rares

the old blue flask. The one from Hyloth lvl 4, that bubbles when placed on flask stand. labeled 'an alchemy flask' or 'flask'

empty basin

Mushroom - not rubble..

chessmen Facing e/w

2 Liquor bottles stuck together

Original Blackrock

Dirty pot

If you are looking to sell any of these items
PM or ICQ me 86020287

L

Lunaticus

How can you tell the difference between the one from Hythloth and the one that's craftable?

K

Kurgan

You cant. They all bubble, the ones that are made. And you use the house tool to turn them and change colors..

G

I think the one the OP wants just says 'flask', while currently made ones will say 'bubbling flask'.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I think the one the OP wants just says 'flask', while currently made ones will say 'bubbling flask'.

[/ QUOTE ]

correct

I

imported_xtashin

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

correct

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats right, it will say 'An Alchemy Flask' or 'Flask' instead of medium flask or bubbling flask.

G

I got the wee one that looks like a urine sample...anyone want that one?

G

<blockquote><hr>

I got the wee one that looks like a urine sample...anyone want that one?

[/ QUOTE ]

asking price? pm/icq me please.

R

RalphLauren

I have a server birth beaker which says "flask" only.. just in case u are interested in

G

wups...I'm wrong...its not urine colored (must have sold that one)...its the wee "flask" and its red liquid.

cup o blood, anyone? heh. as for price...well...it IS tech a server birth (and god knows nobody bothered to dupe these!)