• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Buying the Following EQ and [Exceptional] Items

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Paying 2m each for EQ. All items must be full named "___ of exceptional quality" and not imbued or engraved.
Paying 5m for [Exceptional] WITHOUT a crafter Name.

Tamborine (without tassel)
Lap Harp
Drum
Standing Harp

Sledge Hammer

Smoothing Plane
Draw Knife
Dovetail Saw
Froe
Inshave
Hammer (Not Smithing Hammer)
Spyglass

PM me if you have one of the above for sale. Thank you!

Cleaver - BOUGHT! Thanks Vierge!

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also paying 1 million for the following EQ tools FULLY Charged (200 charges) or I will pay 4 million for EQ tools in the previous post that are fully charged.

Jointing Plane, Moulding plane, Saw, Smithing Hammer, Scorp (2m for this one fully charged) or Hatchet

I already have tinker tools, sewing kit, scissors and mortar/pestle, tongs, cleaver. Thank you!

Edit: Now have a cleaver with 200 charges and the tongs. Thanks Vierge!

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the smooth transaction, Vierge. I am now the proud owner of a set of tongs and a cleaver with 200 charges! Look forward to doing business in the future.