• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying the BEST provocation jewel i can find.

L

lupushor

Please Q me 70209560 with mods and price. Doesn't matter if it's ring or brac. TY

J

jelinidas

Give me a tad more info on what ya are looking for. Do you just want a provo +15, or one with a splash of music and disco, high resists, etc. I have a ton.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If Jelinidas doesn't have what you're looking for, it most likely hasn't been discovered on the shard yet.

L

lupushor

Thanks jelinidas for the response, but please icq me so we can meet.
I'd like to check some of your wares.
I'm not yet sure what to ask because i'll set my template based on the
actual jewels that i will buy.
A McDreamy Jewel prolly would look like : 3/1 +14 provo +11 peace/eval and 12% lrc (kidding)
please contact me icq, i'm really bad at PMing :) ty

J

jelinidas

*rubs hands together*

Cool, now we have a starting point! It also helps that one of my favorite temps is that of a bard! or tamer, or archer, or mage, or oh nevermind!

OK, will Q ya but I work weird hours. My in game time is kinda limited to 12-130pm and after 11 pm EST. I shall see if ye is still around tonight or if we can meet up tomorrow.

Be safe, Have fun, and God Bless Bards!

J

jelinidas

ICQ was sent, hope ya got it.

Please remember though, I will want to know your goals. Creating a temp around a jewelry set is silly. Jewelry can be upgraded and/or modified. I play two bards on Cats. A mage/bard and a Tame/bard. Both have unique needs and desires. Both are NOT finished chars. Is there really ever one?

Looking forward to meeting you,