• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying stuff inside-

G

Ok, I got all my dwagons. But i'm still looking for a few things. I need a Kasa hat, with 20%lrc, and 2mr, good resists, and if possible luck or some other mods. will pay very well for one.

Also looking for 100% cold spears, with awesome mods, atleast 40DI or higher, and 40 lightening or higher, with some mana leech or swing speed increases. Will also pay well for the right spears. Thanks.

G

ive got a couple kasa's one is 19% lrc its close, 2mr and the other is 20% lrc no mr

p.s. your sig banner says a quote that you say stk says but its actually from a movie called 'legends' in wich the devil says 'what is good without evil? what is light without dark?"