• Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.

[Buying] Buying some items..

Jonas

Lore Keeper
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
As much as I like doing vendor search daily (haha) I am looking for few items to complete armor suits and collections so hopefully this hits the mark. If you have these and are looking to sell on Atlantic or any shard really, let me know. You can pm me here or ICQ 302-081-921

Armor

[Exceptional] "Made By" Armor & Weapons & "Sewn By" pieces - interested in seeing what you have. I always am buying pieces and sets.

Also Looking for [Exceptional] Heater Shields with No Name, prefer Iron and Shadow Iron

Full Name and "Of Exceptional Quality" (OEQ) Double Exceptional - Armor, Weapons and Clothing - Interested in a lot of pieces so show me what you have

Armor of the KOTL - Ring Tunic, Studded Arms, Chain Coif, Katana

Armor of Doom - Plate Legs, Broadsword, Longsword, Scimitar, Viking Sword,Tear Kite Shield

Enchanted Origin Armor - Katana, Scimitar, Broadsword

6th Anniversary Bells
White Color Only (Hue ID 1150 - Luna White) - Aardvark, Abaddon, Aeryn, BIGtiny, Byron, Cytherea, Ender, Evocare, Fertbert, Greenman, Helios, Jex, Layn, Sannio, Sunsword, Vex, Z

I'm a collector and am looking to buy these items for my personal collection. Not for resell. Thanks for reading!

Last edited: