• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Server Birth **Buying** Server Birth Rares,Seer Rares, Uniques, and CRUX items *PAYING WELL*

Superflea

Seasoned Veteran
Supporter
Guys and gals Im after server birth rares! I am wanting to try and display 1 of each in my home and wanted to see what the market held! Please PM me here or ICQ me. I have a castle on ATL that I am trying to display as many as possible in so we keep the history of UO in a museum! @Superflea ICQ or Discord Superflea#2326 if you have anything!

Last edited:

Superflea

Seasoned Veteran
Supporter
Bump

****Purchased so far*****

Bloody Bandage
Singing ball
wig
Hay
Hanging Studded Tunic
Hanging legs
Light
4 full jars
1 empty jar
Rolling pin
Tarot cards
Playing Cards
empty bucket
full bucket
Books facing both ways
small book
music stand short
Skull candle lit
skull candle unlit
Skinned deer
Burning of trinic book
Loom Bench
3pc Large Boulder
2pc marble table
2 story statue
stemless brazier
ginseng
mandrake root
empty tool kit
kettle
spittoon
skull mug both left and right handle
broken chair laying down
broken chair standing up
Covered chair turned both ways
checkerboard
ceramic mug
multiple bottles
pitcher
mallet and chisel
Vase
Wash Basin
Bloody Water
4 bottles of ale
nest
folded sheet
sheet music
statue
Magic Key
Scaffold
woodcurls
Multiple types of skeleton bones
Large Vase 10 stone
4 bottles of wine connected
3 bottles of wine connected.

Still looking for more! Please let me know what you have! PM me here or ICQ me @Superflea

Last edited:

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just be careful, some of the server births have had graphic re-used, and some arent server births at all. noticed a few on your list so thought id mention. like the ceramic mug is common item now, nest was from a global event (lots of them), the server birth vases i think weight is only way to tell now, rolling pin (no charges) is stealable from baker shop, haning tunic and armor easily confused with the spawing puzzle room version.

noticed many items on the wiki server birth list arent server births, or were but graphic was released again. like the glass. alot listed like the bottles and flasked were also exploited at one time or another so dont hold close to the value they once did.

feel free to ask around or icq someone if your unsure of anything, it can be alot to keep track of. good to see people getting back into serious collecting, looks like youve made a fast start, enjoy the search :

Last edited:

Superflea

Seasoned Veteran
Supporter
just be careful, some of the server births have had graphic re-used, and some arent server births at all. noticed a few on your list so thought id mention. like the ceramic mug is common item now, nest was from a global event (lots of them), the server birth vases i think weight is only way to tell now, rolling pin (no charges) is stealable from baker shop, haning tunic and armor easily confused with the spawing puzzle room version.

noticed many items on the wiki server birth list arent server births, or were but graphic was released again. like the glass. alot listed like the bottles and flasked were also exploited at one time or another so dont hold close to the value they once did.

feel free to ask around or icq someone if your unsure of anything, it can be alot to keep track of. good to see people getting back into serious collecting, looks like youve made a fast start, enjoy the search :
thanks for the response!
I made sure these are the true versions of the SBs from a few collecting friends as best as I could. I know bottles, nest, wall pieces, armor and others are being brought back in in a spawn version with different weights but I am definitely trying be careful. A lot of scammers out there in the UO world which is a shame.

Chap

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for trying to put together a collection of server births,
these old items are like 22year old and should never disappear from our world!

I have dig through my items to get an overview, I have found the following items:

From top left to right:
Bones
Tool kit x2
Plate of food x2
Nest x2
Arrow shafts x2
Book
copper ingots

Now all correspond with the list from stratics on server births exact name and art.
None of them has the label "artifact rarity xx"

Also anyone know if the stratics page a complete list of server births?
Now for these ones are different:

first one is Ingot, Rope and Forged Metal, all leading the wrong way from whats listed on the stratics page.

Under we see "a damaged book" which I though were server birth but according to the stratics list its not.
next one is "bottle" which has a different hue/art than stratics page.

Gold ingots, these are exact same as on stratics page, but I know these are not server births, why? well I have 7 of them. Exact same name and same art.
Next is Dirt patch, which comes from rare drop of Oaks. Stratics page lists multiple "dirt patchs" but none of this art.
Then we have the "Hay" same name but different art from whats listed on stratics page.
You also have the daily rares spawn such as "rock", theres mupliple rocks listed on stratics page, not sure if they have exact same art as the daily rare ones that still spawn today.

No easy task you started, hard to tell some of them serverbirths or not appart.

Superflea

Seasoned Veteran
Supporter

I have dig through my items to get an overview, I have found the following items:

From top left to right:
Bones
Tool kit x2
Plate of food x2
Nest x2
Arrow shafts x2
Book
copper ingots

Now all correspond with the list from stratics on server births exact name and art.

first one is Ingot, Rope and Forged Metal, all leading the wrong way from whats listed on the stratics page.

Under we see "a damaged book" which I though were server birth but according to the stratics list its not.

Gold ingots, these are exact same as on stratics page, but I know these are not server births, why? well I have 7 of them. Exact same name and same art.
Next is Dirt patch, which comes from rare drop of Oaks. Stratics page lists multiple "dirt patchs" but none of this art.
Then we have the "Hay" same name but different art from whats listed on stratics page.
You also have the daily rares spawn such as "rock", theres mupliple rocks listed on stratics page, not sure if they have exact same art as the daily rare ones that still spawn today.

MAN THAT IS A GREAT SET OF SERVER BIRTHS!!! Really jealous of some of those items! Im going to keep trying to grab them as they come for sale at a decent price and hopefully have a really good server birth display for everyone one day. Keep me in mind if you ever want to sell some of those lol.

Here is the list I use.
Server Birth Items - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I had one that I cant find on the list I looted it from the stables. Horse dung lost it in 2003

FisherNap

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice to see that there are still collectors of server birth rares. I collected a long time ago, and these were always the items I most coveted, more so than the holiday and event items. I imagine many items are no longer "unique" in that the graphic was reused in the decades since the servers began, but still these remain a part of UO history.

Superflea

Seasoned Veteran
Supporter
Nice to see that there are still collectors of server birth rares. I collected a long time ago, and these were always the items I most coveted, more so than the holiday and event items. I imagine many items are no longer "unique" in that the graphic was reused in the decades since the servers began, but still these remain a part of UO history.
Thank you, I recently came back to the game and have always wanted to have a good display. I appreciate the kind words.

Superflea

Seasoned Veteran
Supporter
Add
plate of food
3 cannonballs
Goblet
Magical door
West facing playing cards
Sheet music
Virtue book
Cannon balls stack
Moulding board
Chess pieces
Boulder 1 pc large
Silverware
Mushroom

Add to my list of purchased.

Last edited:

FisherNap

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a heads up- some of these items are old but not server birth, such as-
Magical door (Khaldun rare)
Bucket (used to be a daily rare, maybe still is?)
Mallet and chisel (box spawn bug circa 2001)
Rolling pin (can't these be bought or stolen from town chests?)
Bloody bandage (old item but not a server birth)
Wig (old item but not a server birth)
Broken chair lying (isn't this a daily rare spawn?)
Nest (as far as I know, not a server birth, though nest with eggs was a T2A server birth)
Singing ball (old clean up reward)
Burning of Trinisic book (probably a quest/event item)

Some server birth items like kettles and 2-story statues were heavily duped once upon a time. Nowadays though the market has probably absorbed them and I imagine they are not still being produced.

My knowledge of rares ended at about 2004. I know nothing of today's market or items. But server births are all from 1997-1998 so they shouldn't change.

Superflea

Seasoned Veteran
Supporter
Yeah the weights are what matters on those items have now had new graphics added by UO. You can usually tell which items are the new dailys and which are server birth by the stone weights.

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor

These may be of some help. :)

Rock (disambiguation) - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums
Rocks (disambiguation) - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums
Hay (disambiguation) - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums
Dirt (disambiguation) - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums
Copper Ingot (disambiguation) - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums
Gold Ingot (disambiguation) - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums
Silver Ingot (disambiguation) - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums
Bottle (disambiguation) - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums
Rope (disambiguation) - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums
Forged Metal (disambiguation) - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums

Some quest-related items, like that damaged book, still may not be in the wiki. But all server-births, monthlys, weeklys, dailys, etc, are - the catch is that so many graphics have been reused since then. Just because something was a server birth 22 years ago doesn't mean it has stayed *only* a server birth since then. Nest With Eggs - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums for example. For anyone who's able to help, please do edit to add notes to help distinguish server births from later obtainable items, or to note that you can't tell the difference. :)

Meantime, there's always Rares Collection: Books - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums to keep you entertained :D

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
These may be of some help. :)

Rock (disambiguation) - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums
Rocks (disambiguation) - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums
Hay (disambiguation) - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums
Dirt (disambiguation) - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums
Copper Ingot (disambiguation) - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums
Gold Ingot (disambiguation) - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums
Silver Ingot (disambiguation) - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums
Bottle (disambiguation) - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums
Rope (disambiguation) - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums
Forged Metal (disambiguation) - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums

Some quest-related items, like that damaged book, still may not be in the wiki. But all server-births, monthlys, weeklys, dailys, etc, are - the catch is that so many graphics have been reused since then. Just because something was a server birth 22 years ago doesn't mean it has stayed *only* a server birth since then. Nest With Eggs - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums for example. For anyone who's able to help, please do edit to add notes to help distinguish server births from later obtainable items, or to note that you can't tell the difference. :)

Meantime, there's always Rares Collection: Books - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums to keep you entertained :D
The book "The Ebon Skull" in the books collection is not a rare. It is a standard garg book with a bless deed used on it used for a section of the Atlantic Repertory (player book library on Atlantic). There are other blessed books describing other rares:

upload_2019-12-13_1-23-35.png
upload_2019-12-13_1-24-0.png

Sorry to hijack your thread, Superflea.

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
The book "The Ebon Skull" in the books collection is not a rare. It is a standard garg book with a bless deed used on it used for a section of the Atlantic Repertory (player book library on Atlantic). There are other blessed books describing other rares:

Sorry to hijack your thread, Superflea.
Thanks; I've pulled the correct Ebon Skull's info out of my old indexes and corrected the wiki entry. :)

Superflea

Seasoned Veteran
Supporter
Bump, added a few more to purchased list.
Pole with shackles
brush
iron ingots
full playing card deck
3 pc marble table
empy jars
full jars
full playing card deck
empty vials
full vials

Last edited:

Superflea

Seasoned Veteran
Supporter
Bump, starting most of my collection back over after my sell off. Thank you for all the help! Back buying again!

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
How can you tell the flasks apart. I had a set on a char for over 20 years and now they can be made?

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
How do you know what a broken chair SB is?

Artorius

Adventurer

From top left to right:
Bones
Tool kit x2
Plate of food x2
Nest x2
Arrow shafts x2
Book
copper ingots

That hay used to be a daily spawn outside the dungeon in t2a. Only a sliver of it was visible underneath a plow or something? It's been awhile and I can't remember exactly what it spawned under. I used to log out there and jump in soon as the server came up tho to try and nab it! Good times!! The server birth hay is very scattered and thin. The daily spawn hay does not spawn anymore either.

Superflea

Seasoned Veteran
Supporter
Bump

Added Many more
Sandstone tables both 2 and 3 pc
Lava Tile
Pot with wax small and large
2 full jars
3 full jars
1 empty jar
Single Gold Ingots facing both directions
Hourglass
Garlic
Pole with Shackles
Hanging studded sleeves
Pullies
Tapestry (1 side need the left side) BUYING
Large painting
50 stone Cannonballs
Silver ingots
Spilled flour
Fire Tile Animated (unique server)
Boulders
3 rocks connected
Plough (1 pc Still need 2nd piece) BUYING!
Rope
Horse Dung
Chessmen
Chess pieces
Brush
Barbers Scissors
Rack of canvases facing both directions
Easel
Bridle facing both directions

Thank you for all your help! Hoping to add more!