• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying scrolls.

Feanaro

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I will give you a package deal of 20m, Holler for me in game.
Ill do that deal. I am trying to get back in and play more, but still having a hard time finding time. I will try to be on tonight.
gonna leave the dexxers and join the myst-mage crowd, huh?
If my connection would support it I would for sure, but no these will be for a friend. My main is just about scrolled out on everyskill worth having.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Hilarious. Let me try and recap this.

Hi-5 shows up and bump their chests. Runs rampant for a while. Until...
LB comes over and demolish Hi-5 at an EM event.
Hi-5 immediately stops logging in. For about a year.
LB stops playing.
Hi-5 (realizes there is no longer a competition?) starts logging in again.

Did I miss anything?

Classic Hi-5... [bcolor=rgb(204, 205, 205)]:D[/bcolor]

Feanaro

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hilarious. Let me try and recap this.

Hi-5 shows up and bump their chests. Runs rampant for a while. Until...
LB comes over and demolish Hi-5 at an EM event.
Hi-5 immediately stops logging in. For about a year.
LB stops playing.
Hi-5 (realizes there is no longer a competition?) starts logging in again.

Did I miss anything?

Classic Hi-5... [bcolor=rgb(204, 205, 205)]:D[/bcolor]
Good lord man, grow up. Why are you so salty all the time? Make your own thread to cry.

Feanaro

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Good thing you got him those scrolls. Too bad he wasn´t there to answer the GM. :D

Classic Hi-5...
Wasnt for a HI5 member. Get your facts straight. Doesnt your guild have rules about being worthless trolls? Its funny you devote your playtime to go out looking for people to report. Funny and sad at the same time. Stay out of my buying threads when they dont have anything to do with you.

Last edited:

Sargatanza

Journeyman
Wasnt for a HI5 member. Get your facts straight. Doesnt your guild have rules about being worthless trolls? Its funny you devote your playtime to go out looking for people to report. Funny and sad at the same time. Stay out of my buying threads when they dont have anything to do with you.
If you and your guildmates STAY OUT of our play and fun, will be great. Until that you have no rights to say something like this. *throw savage poop gift*