• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Unique Buying Saviors of Sosaria (SoS) Guildstone

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Our guildmistress quit unbeknown to anyone. She had health problems and took a lot of breaks. Also she'd been playing on both Legends and Atlantic. The Guildstone was Legends. Two of her castles have fallen. Our guild would like the return of our guildstone very,very much. Please feel free to check my character profile on UO.com's MyUO. You will see I am a member and emissary.
We are planning to elect a new guild leader. I will pay whatever you ask for the guildstone.
Please, please help us retain a tiny piece of our guild history.
You can contact me or Bealank.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post and for any help.

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The stone might have went poof.. I dont think the stones redeed themselves anymore and drop when a house falls.

panoramix2009

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the guildstone when house fall back redeed but alot time alot stuff come with house dismiss

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
the guildstone when house fall back redeed but alot time alot stuff come with house dismiss
Another of our former guild Mistress' castle dropped tonight. This was the one she was making into the guild house. It was not found in this castle.

We'd really like to find our guild stone. I'd love for Mesanna to bring back guild stones, as a decor not as functional.

Thank you for you help and support.

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
New Gold Sink! Gold donations to guild, get guild points. Guild Points for guild decor, banners, paintings, stones, love closet, ect.
OMG! Xavier that is brilliant!!! In fact its so brilliant the Dev team probably won't do it. Xavier could you join the Dev team?!?!?!?

MrUber

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
why is this nonsense in rares forum,.,,maybe move this to Legends forum

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
why is this nonsense in rares forum,.,,maybe move this to Legends forum
Quite a few guildstones have sold on this forum, why would this request for a certain guildstone be any different?