• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Buying Sashes(see inside post) & a Price Check Please????

K

kray2s

Could some one please give me a price check on these please?

For The Life Of Britannia Sash - been told this is from a quest that was open to all to complete - it was located in magincia but has it been relocated before / during / since the town of magincia got destroyed to rubble?

Member Of The Royal Britannian Guard sash (Europa Gold) - 6-10 mill - Quantity of sashes ??? unknown although these seem to be the most scarce due to a large number being cut up for cloth.
Member Of The Royal Britannian Guard sash (oceania - Light Purple)
Member Of The Royal Britannian Guard sash (SHARD? - White)
Member Of The Royal Britannian Guard sash (SHARD? - Red)

(i know theres also a white Member Of The Royal Brittannian Guard Sash but what other colours are available please?)

** would like to add that the recent sashes that were available from the recent cleanup evnt are of no intrest to me at this present time**

Rare sashes that I am interested in obtaining: -

This list in compiled in no particular order, although I would like to complete a very extensive set of sashes and ideally would like to collect all these and others not on the list (if theres anymore that I may have missed off this list)

I realise that this is going to turn into a very expensive project so I ask if you are selling now please post here or pm me to let me know or if you obtain any sashes please keep me in mind in the future.

Thanks.

Sashes: -
Royal Britannian Guard - Amount - undetermined (lots were claimed) - From clearout event of 2008 across all shards, a high number of sashes were obtained - Value between 1.5 and 2.5 mill **Note - not to be confussed with the "Member Of The Royal Brittania Guard" sash(es) apart from the slight difference in the name the Royal Britannian Guard sashes were already blessed, to the best of my knowledge the member of sashes are not (unless of course a bless deed mayhave been used on them)
Herald for the Royal Guard
Champion of the Arena Sash
Master of the Word Sash - Quantity Approx 6.
Royal Guard Shock Trooper - Quantity 5 (that i know of) - 1 was in an idoc on a japenesse shard so may have decayed or been looted so possibily there could be 6.

Umbra Gladiator
Detective of the Royal Guard

Obsidian Warrior - Non Trade / Non Drop - (please correct me if im wrong)
Obsidian champion -Amount Unknown (im guessing 1 or 1 per shard?) - Non Trade / Non Drop - (please correct me if im wrong)

A Corporal of the Royal Britannia Guard

A Lieutenant of the Royal Britannian Guard -Amount-?? Value - ?? distinctive features = +2 MR, 5 INT, 10 LRCPossibly, from PM's recieved and chats with collectors that this sash has been heavily duped

A Sergeant of the Royal Britannian Guard
Marksman of Britainnian
Royal Investigator
Champion of Luna Sash
Champion of Malas Sash
Gladiator of Luna Sash
Gladiator of Malas Sash

Member of The Legion of Chaos - amount 20ish- from Event - value approx 20 to 25 mill

Partisan of Chaos Sash - amount 20ish- from Event - value approx 20 to 25 mill Purchased

In recognition for outstanding service to the royal guard - Napa event item - Unique (only one true sash) To best of my knowledge in a private collection and owner has no intention of selling

Champion Of The Battle Royale - Jhelom 2004
drauG nainnatirB layoR eht fo remeM
drauG nainnatriB layoR eht fo rednammoC
Elegant Runner Up

Dragon Knight Sash - Amount - ONLY 1 Exists!

Obsidian Champion -Amount Unknown - Non Trade / Non Drop - (please correct me if im wrong)
Obsidian Contender -Amount unknown Non Trade / Non Drop - (please correct me if im wrong)
Obsidian Hero - Amount Unknown - Non Trade / Non Drop - (please correct me if im wrong)
Obsidian Outsider - Amount Unknown - Non Trade / Non Drop - (please correct me if im wrong)
Obsidian Qualifier - Amount Unknown - Non Trade / Non Drop - (please correct me if im wrong)

Royal Explorer

A Sash Embroidered With Both Draconic and Necromantic Symbols - Napa event item - Unique (only one true sash) To best of my knowledge in a private collection and owner has no intention of selling

Royal Master Miner
Royal Sand Miner
Winning Gladiator
BlackGuard of Legion of Chaos
Royal Architect
RBG Basic Training
Imp Race Participant.
Merry Christmas -From Santa Claus.

A big thankyou to Elbyran, ThorVII and wraith one for their assistance in the creation of this list so far)
(if i purchase any i will update the list as soon as i can)

thanks for any assistance - be it in selling me a sash(es) through to adding any sashes missed from the list :)

E

Elbryan Uthador

In recognition for outstanding service to the royal guard
A Sash Embroidered With Both Draconic and Necromantic Symbols

These two are Napa event items that are one of a kind and I believe one is owned by "Of the Ring" and the other by Lady Mana of Napa and neither has any inclination of selling..

K

kray2s

In recognition for outstanding service to the royal guard
A Sash Embroidered With Both Draconic and Necromantic Symbols

These two are Napa event items that are one of a kind and I believe one is owned by "Of the Ring" and the other by Lady Mana of Napa and neither has any inclination of selling..
thanks for help:)

Added a NISP next to them (No Inclination to Sell Presently = NISP)

Still would like to get my hands on some or all of the others though.

F

feath

Just mentioning I also collect sashes, so if Kray doesn't take one that you're selling, get in touch with me next ;)

K

kray2s

Anyone know who has these -
Champion of the Arena Sash
Master of the Word Sash
Royal Guard Shock Trooper

I have come to a dead end in my attempts to track them down

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi,
goodluck on buying some of those sashes (ur gunna need it) ;P
I cant help much, but a few of those sashes are NON-TRADE/NON-DROP (obsidian contender,etc)
Also, im not sure who has it at the moment (manti? nails?), but the royal explorer sash will be near to impossible to get as i doubt it would be sold without the rest of the suit.

K

kray2s

Hi,
goodluck on buying some of those sashes (ur gunna need it) ;P
I cant help much, but a few of those sashes are NON-TRADE/NON-DROP (obsidian contender,etc)
Also, im not sure who has it at the moment (manti? nails?), but the royal explorer sash will be near to impossible to get as i doubt it would be sold without the rest of the suit.
Thank you for help:p

I wasnt expecting this to be an easy task and i kind of had the feeling that not every one would be still be in game either through house decays or not being locked down properly etc.

I have not heard of this NON-TRADE/NON-DROP from the sounds of thisim guessing that the original person it was awarded to is stuck with it - however what if they want to lock it down in their house????

Also didnt realise the explorer one was an actual part of a suit dont suppose anyone has any pics of the sash and the rest of the suit (im guessing this is worth a hell of a lot of money so i will make do with pics:( )lol

Anyhow even if i cant get everyone of them its still nice to have a comprehensive list of rare sashes in uo for me to drool over the ones missing from my collection;)

A

Aristocrat

Hello there Krays,

I thought i'd let you know that i actually sold a Master of The Word Sash just a month or so ago. I'm not going to reveal who bought it, as i believe thats up to the high bidder to tell.

While i was selling it though, i was informed that there were about 6 (Maybe more) of these sash's in circulation, but i fear that some of them may have been taken to the grave, and will never be seen again.

Also i am told that hemisphere has one, if thats of any use.

Regards.

K

kray2s

More help than you know, Thank you.

doubt if he will sell but im sure Hemi will be able to point me in somesort sof direction toward the remaining sashes.

As for the name of the buyer of your sash i understand where you coming from and it nice to see people with ethics :)
Could you or would you mind tho pm'ing me the ammount you sold it for?

Thank you for your help

W

Wraith One

its nice your after all the sashes, just found another one Herald for the Royal Guard. and their are actually 3 shock trooper sashes not one. However, some of the sashes you may want to cross off your list as only 1 exist and are currently owned by rares collectors who probably have no intention of selling them. It would be nice to know what all sashes are out there though.

K

kray2s

Hehe the fact that i am getting more and more added to thislist is what is keeping me going.

I realise that some are going to be unobtainable due to the owner(s) loving them so much or they have disapeared when people have quit the game and so on.

If anyone can give me an idea of quantities or ammounts handed out and events / origin of the sashes it would be appriecated and i will add it all into the list.

Thanks

D

Drafgard

I'm not sure if this is the same sash as is already listed, "Legions of Chaos Sash", but my sash reads "Member of the Legion of Chaos".

Bought from Manticore a few months back, love it to bits :)

O

Orc

Hi,in few yrs ago when i was on catskills just ofter the event i bought 1 of Royal Guard Shock Trooper sashes and my friend he bought 3 of it.Also have 1more guy was wearing it in that moment,so its not only 3 i guess.
About my normal shock trooper sash i lost it on japan shard when my house fall:sad4:

K

kray2s

I have updated the list with recent info recieved :)

Would like to remind people that I am interested in purchasing a lot of these sashes if not all of them eventually - ANY of these for sale???

If anyone can add to the list please feel free to post here to so i can get as near to complete list as posible. Thank you.

W

Wraith One

"Legions of Chaos" Sash is actually "Member of the Legion of Chaos" Lake Austin event item. Several of these were handed out. not sure on quantity but more than 20. The usual price for these are around 25-35 mil.

The top 2 sashes are the Royal Sand Miner sash original color and the Member of the Royal Britannian Guard sash I had dyed during the jap slime event.
The bottom 2 sashes are the Member of the Legion of Chaos sash original color and the Partisan of Chaos sash I had dyed during the jap slime event.

I have more sashes just none of them on display currently. I am not looking to sell them though, just thought you might want to add these to your list.

Also, the Blackguard of the Legion of Chaos sash only 8 exist.

K

kray2s

ty,

updated original post where applicable:)

if you have anymore not on list please let me know

C

ChicagoDB

Not as rare as the special names...but in terms of the "Member of the Royal Brittanian Guard" sashes, the most valuable by far are the "Euro" Gold sashes from the Royal Guard event on Europa.

They are not only very popular because of the color, but they have also become one of the most scarce, even though Europa is large and had good participation in the event.

In many cases they were dyed to other colors (which now seems crazy), and
additionally there were a large number of them which were cut up for the cloth when that was possible, and used to make gold clothing.

They do occassionally come up for sale from people who don't know the rarity of them, and sometimes see them as low as 4-6 mil, on Europa...but this is very very unusual now. Ones that were blessed by people with CBD's actually sold for less, because people wanted to cut them up...couldn't do so on the blessed ones.

I have several of them I bought over a period of months (having missed the event on Europa). I have sold some in the past for 15-20 mil on Great Lakes and Atlantic. People are willing to pay for the rarity, and they prefer them over the newer gold colored "Guard Sashes".

The White sashes from the event are the next best sellers...they still tend to fetch about 5 mil.

K

Kratos Aurion

I didn't realize there was another sash collector out there. I have a small collection I never attempted to finish. A handful of member sashes, and a few less common but easily obtained sashes such as the sand miner etc.

I've saught the day that I could own a Lt. sash so hats off if you find one:D

K

kray2s

I didn't realize there was another sash collector out there. I have a small collection I never attempted to finish. A handful of member sashes, and a few less common but easily obtained sashes such as the sand miner etc.

I've saught the day that I could own a Lt. sash so hats off if you find one:D
Greetings Kratos,

I do not have a massive collection of Sashes (yet ;) ).

I suppose considering especially that this thread has taken off in the way it has, i should state some sort of reason for all this lol.

I looked around at my collection and realised i had a little of a lot of different things. So although i am still going to enhance other areas of my collection i wanted a project to work on. In the end i chose 2 projects one i consider a minor project (collecting more hair dyes with NO ML tag) and the 2nd a major project - Collecting the Sashes :)

So basically in order to figure out what i had and where to go next i thought some kind of listing of exactly what was out there could only help in me being able to have a visual reference of what i am aiming at :)

Saying that Kratos if you have any sashes in your collection of which you have more than one of could you please let me know i am very much hoping to expand my collection :)

R

rajadeah

I own one of the Royal Guard Shock Trooper sashes on catskills I wont sell it but might consider a trade for some other rare or rares. If you would like to see it its in my museum on the north side of luna just turn on your overhead map and look for the side by side houses with the MOP on the roofs the museum is the west house

K

kray2s

I own one of the Royal Guard Shock Trooper sashes on catskills I wont sell it but might consider a trade for some other rare or rares. If you would like to see it its in my museum on the north side of luna just turn on your overhead map and look for the side by side houses with the MOP on the roofs the museum is the west house
Hello,

I am now wondering what kind of items you might consider a worth while trade for the sash????? I am very interested in it and dont want to offend you with a list of items that are of no interest to you :)

R

rajadeah

To be completely honest I'm not one to part with rares easy and gold to me is alot easier to come by then a good rare is. So basicly it would take a rare that I like more then the sash so offer what you can and I promise I wont be offended

K

kray2s

To be completely honest I'm not one to part with rares easy and gold to me is alot easier to come by then a good rare is. So basicly it would take a rare that I like more then the sash so offer what you can and I promise I wont be offended
ok it no worries, i will need to go put together a list of sorts of what i have and what i would be willing to get rid of! it may take a bit of work as i have just redesigned my house and i cant believe how much is in th packing create!

I do my best to get back to asap, prob be in the morning :)

K

Kratos Aurion

Respectfully Krays, I did have a few higherend sashes but I believe I sold them already. What sashes in particular (color, type etc) are you looking for besides highend sashes?

F

feath

I've been very quiet in this thread (but watching it closely) because I didn't want to horn in on kray's post. However, I'd like to remind people, i too collect sashes, and am interested in buying/trading for them as well. If kray turns down an item you're thinking of selling, please get in contact with me!
Kray won't mind - he's my uo neighbor and friend ;)

K

kray2s

Kray I own some you need, sent you PM.
i have recieved a lot of pms and i ploughing through them and doing research into each diff 1, Im not ignoring people im just trying to figur out their real value gold wise so i can make feasable offers. Please anyone dont think im ignoring you

K

kray2s

I've been very quiet in this thread (but watching it closely) because I didn't want to horn in on kray's post. However, I'd like to remind people, i too collect sashes, and am interested in buying/trading for them as well. If kray turns down an item you're thinking of selling, please get in contact with me!
Kray won't mind - he's my uo neighbor and friend ;)
Yes i am your neighbour and friend and it appears we have very simular tastes too - i dont mind people adding that they collect too - would be nice if we could trade between each other too if we find we have 2 o more of a certain item.

I will say however, i am after lots of these and i will do my upmost to achieve my goal!! You have been warned! in a friendly fashion of course hahaha

ofatlantic07

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure if you have/want this one, but there is also the Dragon Knight sash. I actually want that one too.

K

kray2s

Not sure if you have/want this one, but there is also the Dragon Knight sash. I actually want that one too.
YAY ty ,

another one to add to the list:)

Do you happen to have any information on this?? where its from etc?

And to boot it is exactly the kind of item i like!! I LOVE dragons (really should expand my tamers stable a little more hahaha)

If anyone has one please let us know:p

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
YAY ty ,

another one to add to the list:)

Do you happen to have any information on this?? where its from etc?

And to boot it is exactly the kind of item i like!! I LOVE dragons (really should expand my tamers stable a little more hahaha)

If anyone has one please let us know:p
Only 1 exist, Orc has it.