• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Runic Hammers

• Thread starter RavenWinterHawk
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
R

RavenWinterHawk

Well with the new influx of hammers

BUYING THE FOLLOWING
Valorite Hammer 12.5 million
Verite Hammer 7.5 million
Agapite Hammer 4 million
Gold Hammer 2 million

Some say dupe, some say ease of bod system, I say there are a lot out there.
This is what I am buying for. Message me here with your icq.

ATLANTIC.

K

Kith Kanan

Hehe if you find any sellers , and they got more than you want I'll take some :)

K

Kula

It's slightly easier to get bods, so the supply has indeed increased. But since hammers are a lot more useful now since a few patches ago, the demand has gone up as well. For low end hammers like bronze/copper this means their price has skyrocketed. For higher end hammers, the price is more or less normalized.

This means no one will be likely to sell a val for under 25mil, a ver for under 15, an agy for under 6, or a gold for under 3.

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You would have to buy a lot of them to get them at those prices and doing so would be downright silly. Remember, usually the people at the low end of the chain are the ones who have to face the biggest penalty when action is finally taken.

If something were to happen, you would not be the first merchant to get banned for ignoring the obvious. Sometimes you have to resist the instincts of a merchant to make a quick buck.

R

RavenWinterHawk

You would have to buy a lot of them to get them at those prices and doing so would be downright silly. Remember, usually the people at the low end of the chain are the ones who have to face the biggest penalty when action is finally taken.

If something were to happen, you would not be the first merchant to get banned for ignoring the obvious. Sometimes you have to resist the instincts of a merchant to make a quick buck.
So far 20 mill on valorite.
Thats about it.

B

blust4

So far 20 mill on valorite.
Thats about it.
If you bought more than two, you will be banned.

I remember last time OSI scanned each account for duplicates. If one individual have three or more of the same duplicated item, his account will be banned permanently. It makes sense since some might accidentally buy the duped item at Luna vendors. If you have three of the same item, you clearly want to buy and sell.

L

lennykravitz

Well with the new influx of hammers

BUYING THE FOLLOWING
Valorite Hammer 12.5 million
Verite Hammer 7.5 million
Agapite Hammer 4 million
Gold Hammer 2 million

Some say dupe, some say ease of bod system, I say there are a lot out there.
This is what I am buying for. Message me here with your icq.

ATLANTIC.
i hope u get fk*n banned..how sad dont claim yourself to be a rarescollector or anything of the sort...taking advantage of all the duping and even promoting it....god ur sad

R

RavenWinterHawk

i hope u get fk*n banned..how sad dont claim yourself to be a rarescollector or anything of the sort...taking advantage of all the duping and even promoting it....god ur sad
Who said I was a rares collector?
And what do you care what I do?

Blah.