• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Buying: runebook collection

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Hello,
I am looking at opening a public rune library and would like any and all runebooks I can get ahold of. If I can’t find one for sale or someone that doesn’t want it anymore I will have to mark them. Which is also okay just takes more time :)
Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Full would be awesome but empty works as well

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Do you want full runebooks, empty or both?
I am thinking I may just have to find a few runebook libraries and piece some together. When I go to Goodman’s on Atlantic it seems a little over the top and I get lost sometimes. But I would like to end up having a “complete” set that would be useable by new and returning players while not getting lost in which boom to use

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Use runic atlas. You will save so much space if making from scratch.

Lieutenant Dan!

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hit me up on ICQ. I can make you new runebooks with whatever name you want on them by making a new toon and soulstoning inscription over.
I'm nearing the completion stages on my library so if you like i can access you there to get some more ideas

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Hit me up on ICQ. I can make you new runebooks with whatever name you want on them by making a new toon and soulstoning inscription over.
I'm nearing the completion stages on my library so if you like i can access you there to get some more ideas
I would love to see how you set yours up.