• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Ruined Painting Arty 12, Black Widow statue on Europa or X-shard

• Thread starter mandosa-nice
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

mandosa-nice

Good salutation for all the collector people's !

I desire to buying a Ruined Painting Arty 12 and a Black widow spider statue for the EUROPA shard if it possible. But i accept to x-shard it for Europa. Tell me in my icq please : 414281902 with the word "ruined painting offer". Thank you for your time.

G

i have a ruined painting on ls i may be willing to sell feel free to send me a pm or icq and we can discuss it 247-299-718

A

amberiel

i have always wanted one but never wanted to pay what many were asking.

G

B/C they spawn roughly 3 times a year and theyve only been spawning for several years the prices you can find them for tend to fluctuate drastically. I've seen them for as low as 35m and as much as 85m. As I said though they spawn infrequently so they dont come up for sale particuarly often. I don't recall how long doom has existed for but assuming its lets say around 4 - 6 years thats anywhere from 12-18 ruined paintings per shard which when you total it all up might seem like alot. Although when you put it into perspective that alot of people who obtain one dont sell it, it becomes similar to the diamond market in real life, except with a far more limited quantity.

Diamonds in essence are worthless or near worthless, but b/c companies like Debeers control such a large percentage of whats available for sale, and only release a tiny percentage at a time the market for diamonds stays high. If they ever released everything in their warehouses the value would plummet.

Now this doesn't mean that if every ruined painting went up for sale they would be worth 1m, but they certainly wouldnt be selling for 85m any longer, and would probably stabalize around 20-40m

M

mdacc#one

I wish there were more level 12 stealable items in this game. I am so tired of stealing baskets and skull candles