• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Rubble Pieces (specific pieces)

M

mdacc#one

Hanging leather chest, legs, sleeves
broken bookcase
broken dressor
tapestry set
table with cloth
display cases
icq me at 123172317

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Me Too! 150528775

G

I can probably supply most of those in multiples, except the Chesapeake specifics, on Drachenfels. I'll be sorting through it all tonight and will post specifics later. I was planning on waiting for prices to stabalize, but we can probably sort something out.

W

Winder UO

If noxin doesnt have i do.

I know for a fact i have display cases, broken bookcase's and broken dressers.

Dunno if its these kinds tho. But reply here or something. Im on drachs btw.

C

Connor_Graham

I've got a North/South display case on Pac for sale. It's one of the smaller, intact ones.

M

mdacc#one

Ok folks. I guess there are people who think highly of their rubbles. I think anyone who thinks giant palm trees are worth 10 mil or tapestry woth 10 mil needs to understand the market.

Take wyrms heart for example. There are but 30-40 of them in all of UO and they sell at 5 mil on average, 3 mil for the longest time.

Yesterday on one facet alone I bought 6 rubble wyrms heart from one person, x 2 facet x 33 shards = over 300 wyrms heart. And people are trying to sell them for 10 mil?

What are you guys thinking? This goes with pretty much 99% of the rubbles this time. Do the math people and dont get screwed. Yesterday someone wated to sell me a large scorched palm for 35 mil LOL.

Did you know, if you let the light demon blow the first time and left him alone, it continues to respawn so long as he is in the area. Today, we got over 30 rocks spawning by the rock blockade off 1 demon over 2 hours.

I stoold by the pallsaides and just waited over a hour and gotten over 24 of them

Same earlier this morning 8 saddles spawn in one area. So those of you who wants to charge 50 mil for your saddle, get a clue please.

G

Hai ! Will j00 buyy mai burnedz furn plantz for 200milz prz !? It is teh Ubar Rarez !

Couldn't resist.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Take wyrms heart for example. There are but 30-40 of them in all of UO and they sell at 5 mil on average, 3 mil for the longest time.

[/ QUOTE ]
There are a lot more Wyrn's Hearts than 40. When necromancy reagents were first introduced, someone received a bag of 100 of each as a reward. This was before the system was scrapped during testing. Then you have to factor in the duping that has gone on in the past few years.

There are hundreds of Wyrm's Hearts out there.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Same earlier this morning 8 saddles spawn in one area. So those of you who wants to charge 50 mil for your saddle, get a clue please.

[/ QUOTE ]
/agree
That goes for the people who are tryin to sell me coconut trees too...

G

I'm pretty sure theres a lot of coconut trees out there. I'd wait a bit to buy if no one is selling any for decent prices right now.

M

mdacc#one

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
There are a lot more Wyrn's Hearts than 40. When necromancy reagents were first introduced, someone received a bag of 100 of each as a reward. This was before the system was scrapped during testing. Then you have to factor in the duping that has gone on in the past few years.

There are hundreds of Wyrm's Hearts out there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well may be Wyrms Heart was a bad example but you get the point.

G

Some items such as the broken sandstone wall pieces won't be worth more than 10k each in 6 months. But others such as the display cases I could see fetching 5-10 million gold. While it is true that sometimes an item can respawn a dozen times, the opposite also occurs where only the original is released.

It may appear that there are a ton of items out there because someone has collected a half dozen, but that person may be the only one on a shard with that item. I watched a Light Daemon explode in Atlantic Trammel 3 times and the amount of stuff that respawned following was absolutely pitiful compared to what we were getting in Felucca.

G

My best guesstimation would be that the rarest item to come out of this event, and I have no idea what it might be, there are still well over 100 of across all of the shards. And here is the bigger point, no one knows the rarity of any of these items because no one knows how many were taken. Someone at EA may be able to tell you how many of everything spawned, though doubtful, they can't tell you how many were harvested. Just this morning on GL we had a Blackrock infected Light Demon and this puppy just went off, probably blew up every 5 minutes for over an hour and there was spawn at every drop. I saw 8 wooden walls spawn myself and got 5 of them myself with 20 minutes. What really is going to come out of this is it is gonna make my IDOC'n a real pain in the butt when these houses fall because of the weight. As for the display cases, bad example I know of at least 30 in my guild alone.