• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Atlantic Buying "Rocks" like in the picture

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I am looking for several of the black rocks like in the picture. I believe they come from Champ Spawns but im not sure. I don't need blackrock or lava rock. Please message here, pm me, or icq me at 6643221 with what you have.

Thanks,

Rocks.jpg

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I think the come from the Primevil Lich Spawn. They pop up on the ground at some point in the spawn from the best I can gather.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some of the smaller ones look like the stealable ones from doom just dyed black.

panoramix2009

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes i know but the one on picture is not this one
is not the stealable one is from spawn in abyss

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Yea they are for sure from lich spawn. Look like the doom stealable but black and the words are yellow when you hover over them. Plus no rarity tag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
The Doom one ends up a different hue when you dye with shadow dye, though they do mix well for some variety. The black tall flowstones seem to be the rarest to spawn, while the little L-shaped 3 rock one seems the most frequent.