• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Jewelry Buying ring 100m-200m

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Hello!

I am looking for a ring with the following mods:

1FC
3FC
25EP
12-15sdi
4-8int
3-5mana
2-4mr
+15 mage/eval/parry/resist or anat

If it is an insane godly piece I will pay what it is worth. If it hits some of these mods but not all my price will vary. It MUST have: 1/3, SDI, EP and the +15 skill. Everything else is a bonus and has wiggle room.

Atl gold and Atl/GL pick up

Let's see what ya got!

If you need varification on my reputation, @SoulWeaver and @Igg A Pie can vouch for fast and smooth transactions.

I will not conduct business with; Mike-d, JDGTR, Nails Warstein

Legendary Rick

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
May i ask why you say, you will not conduct business with Nails? Cause id say he is a very cool and solid guy to do business with! He is one of the most popular brokers' inn the game, and a lot of ppl respect him, Ive never herd anyone saying they wouldn't do business with him!

Legendary Rick

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I got a ring for sale, antique: +20magery,+15anatomy,+15archery 1 FC 3FCR 15SDI 15HCI 25EP 4stam , you can icq me at #672482209 to discuss a price if your interested in it, has all the req. u listed +