• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

buying reward cloth

C

Cloak&Dagger

Luna white is not even an actual reward cloth :p. Was exploited to get most of it, and I do not think there is much left on napa (then again I have not been on napa in like 5 months, so could be wrong)

Edit: And no please let us keep his cloths on, preferably cloths that have been prepared by someone else as he has a bad fashion sense.

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hey...HEY! nothing wrong with my fashion sense!!!! have ya seen that char lately?? lmfao

H

Hooli Gan

No but the last time i did see him he looked like he just came out of Stevie Wonders closet......

Typ-o

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The pure "Magi White" Cloth was gotten from an exploit that involved sending "Dread Spider Silk" to the bank with a BoS, taking it out, using it on a loom to turn it into Yarn, then using the Yarn on a Loom to make the Bolts.

F

five oclock

That sounds to confusing to me..How about I just drink enough until it looks white to me :p

btw PSFTW..when ya coming to war hammer :p

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
btw PSFTW..when ya coming to war hammer :p
Never. It's ran by EA, and we all know how they get rid of cheaters (They don't).

Plus, Darkfall just keep's getting better and better. Yesterday we had our first free expansion patch, which improved a bunch of stuff and added in personal player housing. Woot! Aventurine also perma bans any cheaters they find, and so far, they've been doing a damn good job of finding them.