• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Rares on Great Lakes

T

themaster879

I am looking for some Rares in great lakes.

1. Double Blessed Straw Hat
2. Double Blessed Body Sash
3. Double Blessed Kilt
4. Double Blessed Half Apron

Just let me know the prices and also which ones you have for sell. Thanks

I Found the necklace.

G

If you havent spoken to her already talk to Zynia, she often has some of the items you're lookin for. If you dont know her, shes the GL strats news reporter....she browses the rares forum, but the easist place to find her would probably be the GL forum

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, why wouldn't you say WBB first! lol. I saw him spamming on Raziel though, I currently have none of the above for sale, but good luck on your search. If you check luna often, sometimes you can find some good deals. (And often means at least five times a day do a round. lol..)

T

themaster879

Thanks anyways. I am still looking for these items but if i can get just the tree ornament necklace ill be happy. I would prefer to have the gold one but silver is also fine.

T

themaster879

If anyone sees any of this clothing for sell let me know. Thanks