• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying PVM Radiant Scimitar 15-35 mill

• Thread starter imported_shonsu
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_shonsu

with HML, HLL, HSL
SSI 25+
DI 35+

Please PM or ICQ

G

No offense intended, but for my money, the soulseeker is nearly identical to your requirements and only costs 250k. Imho, the only reason to go with a runic weapon is for higher base damage output (ornate) or pvp.

G

<blockquote><hr>

No offense intended, but for my money, the soulseeker is nearly identical to your requirements and only costs 250k. Imho, the only reason to go with a runic weapon is for higher base damage output (ornate) or pvp.

[/ QUOTE ]

The soul seeker is also a repond slayer, they may want one to use for something else.

G

I thought of that also, but it does not seem to stop many people from using it. As far as I know, the downsides of the opposing slayer group are not too bad.

I

imported_shonsu

No offense taken, Peteaxe. Would want the whirlwind attack, really want the damage increase, and honestly would like something a little rarer than a soulseeker. Will pay ya good money if ya got it