• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

buying parrots 30k a pop.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
as m,any as u got its to help move us all away from luna cause!

me and soul are going to try to get both tna koc to put them up in all of our houses to lag it out...

luna fighting is [censored] lame.

G

I really like the idea.. but.. what do you guys think where we should fight?

G

Anywhere that's a long, long way from a guardzone or houseing. I like spirit, and the wrong valley is pretty nice too.

A

Azural Kane

<blockquote><hr>

I really like the idea.. but.. what do you guys think where we should fight?

[/ QUOTE ]

You do realize there's 3 other facets with a host of non-flat, drab, boring looking land to be found out there, right?

G

<blockquote><hr>

I need a perch.
Where can I find one? ty

[/ QUOTE ]

They are crafted with carpentry skill. The only thing is, once you put the parrot on a perch it is there forever, so make sure you decide on the color you want before you place it.

-Skylark

S

Sir Ha-ward

Its not going to mess everyone else up , i think itll mess us up more when we go out of town with a line of naked blues and pets behind us

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
we are going to be fighting away from luna
thats the whole point ur house in vesper ring a ell

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
okie how about another place with no excuses? i know ull always have one for anything we try.... hug that house hunny.

Sir Morder

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Go back to fightin in and around the brit graveyard. Thats where pvp all started on this shard anyways.

N

Nico-SP

Why so they can run back to a brit gz?Make it somehwere were you have to gate out to be safe-bossey barn ftw...

Jeremiah (JSV)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
why dont you try fighting at your respective faction bases......at least then id have something to do besides hang out at mine. its guaranteed ill at the very least show up...

N

Nico-SP

You didnt even know who krystal was...LOL...BTW im in rot !@#$...BTW you havent done anything since uthrac left TBH...

G

<blockquote><hr>

Spirit

[/ QUOTE ]
Yea! More rin food. *twirls crook*

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have two parrots already on perches- Purple Pecker and Purple People Eater. Let me know when you're around and I'll put them on my vendor.

I

imported_MoonglowMerchant

<blockquote><hr>

as m,any as u got its to help move us all away from luna cause!

me and soul are going to try to get both tna koc to put them up in all of our houses to lag it out...

luna fighting is [censored] lame.

[/ QUOTE ]

But how will you speedhack to your house as soon as you get dismounted?

Is that scripted or do you actually have to push a button?

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My dog? I don't have a dog!
OOOH! You do remember that I don't play Hannah, right? That's E!