• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Old School BUYING! Old Pagan Reagents

Yegger

Journeyman
Looking to buy the unique old pagan reagents. For those of you unfamiliar with what these are, here is the list:

Necromancy Reagents:
- Vial of Blood
(4 types are not unique: bone, blackmoor, fertile dirt, executioner cap, dead wood)

Serpent's Isle Reagents:
- Blood Spawn
- Wyrm's Heart
- Serpent's Scale

Sorcery Reagents:
- Brimstone
- Daemon Blood (unique color)
- Volcanic Ash
(Obsidian, Pumice and Pig Iron are not unique)

Thaumaturgy Reagents:
- Dragon's Blood (unique color)
- Eye of Newt
- Serpent's Scale
(Batwing is not unique)

For those UO Historians out there, if you have information on these reagents outside of what you can find on uoguide, please feel free to post your knowledge!

Please ICQ me at 715-005-330 to negotiate price.

Safe travels to all Sosarians!

--Jargan Yegger

Last edited:

Yegger

Journeyman
Thanks Ruby Knight-- I updated the list.

Also, I have two different shades of pig iron and I am wondering if one of these is the old Pagan reagent. Does anyone know about this?

Thanks, Sosarians!

Hunter Moon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know years ago Executioner's cap use to spawn on the whipping vines. Not sure if they still do, but anyone who did the vines should have a stack of them.
Hunter Moon Executioner's Cap 1.jpg
Executioner's Cap 2.jpg

Hunter Moon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yup still spawn on whipping vines. If that is the kind you were talking about... I just went and did 10 to test it out and they are still on the odd corpse here and there.
Executioner's Cap 3.jpg

Yegger

Journeyman
Thanks for the information. I knew about the whipping vines spawning the caps but I simply forgot to add them to the non-unique side. Rally appreciate it!