• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Buying NEON Leather Tub

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How much are you willing to pay? A few others advertised buying at 400 mil for months and coulnd't get anyone to sell. I think with the current dip in gp at .35 cents per mil you'll have to offer lots of gold for one. Icq me and we can talk about it.

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Within 2 months on Atlantic and in luna even i saw 2 for sale going for 100mil each. So who knows you may get lucky. GL.

O

of The Ring

I am looking for a Neon dye tub as well... ICQ me 376222584

K

Kratos Aurion

Are these legal now?
They were never illegal to begin with. Theres an old quote I found from Jeremy stating that they aren't necessarily illegal, but may be fixed at a later time. I found it searching on google and I believe it came up with stratics forum page with it.