• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Buying Mining Gems

O

Ozzmandias

Hi,

I've now bought a load of the others, but still need some perfect emeralds.

I've been letting my stock of mining gems slip, so need to restock a little:

PM me with what you have, and a price per... I'm looking for batches of 100 or 200 or more really.

Stuff I need:

Dark Sapphires : Got
Blue Diamonds : Got
Turquoise : Got
Perfect Emeralds : still need 1k or so.

Let me know how many you have of each, and I'll PM you back an order.

Cheers

Oz

AyaraBlue

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 300 blue diamonds for sale. Not sure what the going rate is nowadays, but PM me if you´re interested.
Cheers!

O

Ozzmandias

Hi,

Thanks for the offers so far, I'm trying to contact you but keep getting Database error messages.

Will be in touch once it's working again.

Cheers

Oz

O

Ozzmandias

Hi PMs seem to be broken for me now, not sure how you folks are sending messages.

Feel free to ICQ me on 7334 7703.

Cheers

Oz

AyaraBlue

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don´t use icq, but if you´re still interested when the PMs get back online we can get in touch then, or you can catch up with me in-game (not online much tonight though). Chars name is Ayara-Bee.

O

Ozzmandias

Thanks for the offers so far, I'm just short a k or so of the emeralds now, anyone have some kicking around?

Cheers

Oz

O

Ozzmandias

I don´t use icq, but if you´re still interested when the PMs get back online we can get in touch then, or you can catch up with me in-game (not online much tonight though). Chars name is Ayara-Bee.
Thanks for the Trade AyaraBlue, nice and easy thanks.

Still Looking for perfect emeralds if anyone has some kicking around.

Cheers

Oz

O

Ozzmandias

Last bump for the weekend people, I need some Perfect emeralds if anyone has any available.

Cheers

Oz