• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Mass amount of boura pelts.

• Thread starter LordDextonious
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
L

LordDextonious

Buying 5,000 Boura Pelts. 25 Mil per thousand/ 25k per pelt.

Thanks! ICQ 557-064

I will buy them as you get them.

M

MrAlien

wow
disgusting
are you human?
gargoyles allow you into their lands and you demand their beasts pelts to the point of extinction?
sad
i feel bad for the bouras
i doubt there are even 5000 bouras in such a small landmass
im gonna go take some screenshots of them cause it might be my last chance to see such magnificent creatures
if there are any tamers reading this please go tame some bouras and put them in your stable so we can show our future generations what beautiful creatures once roamed the lands of ter mur

BBWolf

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cool. I'll help you with that. Let me get started right away. =)

Tyeelor.

L

LordDextonious

You can still let me know. I have bought thousands, and havn't had time to do my suits. But I will consider buying more.

C

Connor_Graham

Let me know how many you need. A few thousand won't take but a few hours. They'd be boring ones, but hey, at least the boura are easy.