• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying: Mare, Rune Beetle, Bake

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Buying two pets, because I'm too lazy and too wealthy to farm. They need not be trained - just tamed.

Nightmare - must register at least 3 stars on pet power calculator (before skills). 300+ hp, max int, 520+ str, nice magery, 95% of max resists. Jet black is preferable, obviously.

Rune Beetle - must register at least 3 stars on pet power calculator (before skills) 345+ hp, 160+ dex, 425+ int, 120+ poisoning. 60+ phys, 45+ fire, 40+ cold, 85+ poison, 55+ energy.

Bake - must register at least 3 stars on pet power calculator (before skills). The usual.

Find me any of these and I'll reimburse you handsomely.

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Sorry, Atlantic.

M

Morgana LeFay (PoV)

I am on Atlantic. When and where do you want the pets?

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
No hurry. However, if I'm gonna be paying big $$, I want them to be worth it (obviously, lol).

When you have some for me to look at, contact me via private message or icq. (See profile for ICQ contact info).

Thanks so much for looking for me! Really appreciate it.

M

Morgana LeFay (PoV)

My stable is pretty full, but if you give me some idea of when you are on, I will find something for you.

So I understand, you want a jet black Night Mare, a Bake, and a Rune Beetle...right?

I got the stat requirements from your post.

I have a tamer on another account that I can probably use for stable space...since I don't play her at all.

Let me know when is a good time for you, I am usually on around 11pm - 1pm EST.

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
I have a jet black mare, but it's not very good. I have a rune beetle that register 3.6 fresh tamed, but it has 333 hp and mid 50s phys resist, so I'm afraid it won't last long.

Basically, I don't want to spend hours training a useless pet. What I'm concerned about is the stats. If you bring me a godly nightmare (if they exist, lol), I'll buy it even if it's not jet black.

My schedule is flexible. Set up a time with me via message/icq and I'll confirm the appointment with. I don't need all three at the same time, btw, if stable slots are the problem.

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Godly nightmares are probably the easiest pets to find. I have three that are all 4.0 or over on the power calculator, though none are jet black.

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Want to sell any? lol

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
By the time you payed xshard to GL and back I doubt it would be worth it.

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Mare found. Jet black, 100% stats, 95% resists, except low poison resist. Partially trained. I bought it for 4 mil.

Now I'm looking for the bake and rune beetle.

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Still looking for rune beetle and bake. Paying millions. :-D

R

RichDC

Im not on atlantic so cant sell, but you missed an important stat on the beetle...eval int.

you can get away with lower poisoning if you have over 110 eval.

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
*doh* Thanks for pointing that out! I miss stuff sometimes, lol.

K

Kazumi the Wild

He copied, I think, my personal preferences for Beetles... and I, personally, don't find 10 more points of Eval Int as important as other stats. I think I tried to tell him to figure out his own preferences, but I guess he either agreed with me completely or ported mine over.

*shrug*

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
No, I definitely understood your advice: I should weigh the bug's stats in light of its intended purpose, as well as my play style. I liked your thoughts so much, in fact, that I followed your recommendations re: stats to the letter. :-D

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
M

Morgana LeFay (PoV)

I found a pretty good Bake. It rates 2.8 on the pet calc.

Here are the stats:

Hits - 331
Stam -145
Mana - 421

Str - 216
Dex -145
Int -421

Phys -52%
Fire -74%
Cold -45%
Poison -54%
Energy -58%

Let me know if you are interested. I can find more if this one is not good enough.

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Resists are kind of low, but the stats are nearly max. I think it might work, as long as my rune beetle is tanking. Sure, I'll give it a shot!

Would you consider prorating the price for the lack of resists? :-D

Let me know what time I should get on today to pick it up.

M

Morgana LeFay (PoV)

Resists are kind of low, but the stats are nearly max. I think it might work, as long as my rune beetle is tanking. Sure, I'll give it a shot!

Would you consider prorating the price for the lack of resists? :-D

Let me know what time I should get on today to pick it up.
Sure!! I don't tame to make money.

Actually, this little guy should be the perfect companion to the Rune Beetle I tamed for you last night!

That Runey will make a great tank when he is trained up.

*I will be in Luna from now until probably 3pm EST. I may be AFK at some point, but I will be around*

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
You're the best, Morgana! :-D

I'll look for your around 3pm EST.

M

Morgana LeFay (PoV)

Just FYI, I am over by the stables...its too nuts near the bank. :)

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Ok, got a mare and bake. Now I need me a PERFECT, GODLY rune beetle. :-D Seriously, I'd pay 15-20 mil for a godly one.

kn999

Visitor
I have one of the first rune beetle on the shard and it's old but no lore. I thought it said when I get off it they were going to take it but I'm not sure. I also have the 1st WW that came out. It eats ribs and roars.