• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Buying Magical Doors (Non-replica)

a wizard

Journeyman
I could see those prices in an uncompetitive auction. Or from someone that doesn’t realize that everything has increased in price from price levels 2-3 years ago. But based on how inflationary the in game economy has been lately I thought Flea’s price was actually low.
Yeah idk. I bought two of them off an auction safe, they were there for months.

Superflea

Seasoned Veteran
Supporter
Yikes, I paid 150m-175m ea for 3 maybe three or four weeks ago. 350-450m seems super high. That seems more like a Pampa/Clops price when theyre just gonna buy 10p later anyways.
I personally know that's way below market at 150m-175m. If anyone is selling at that rate I will buy them all. Please PM me.