• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Armor Buying Mage Legendary pieces with 150 Luck

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
As the title says looking for mage armor with 150 luck. The norm lrc, lmc, mana in, mana regen, ect, ect..
Looking for all parts except for the gorget spot. I have the luck memo for there... This is also for a male human character...
If you have anything show me what you have with a price you are looking to get..

Last edited:

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nice parts finley, my guy is male human tho.. I probably should have posted that.
If nothing else comes up tho maybe I'll switch to female for the skirt..

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awesome!! Ya no keep or castle work.. I have a plot outside the west luna walls on Atlantic that I want to finally do some thing with. I think it's like a 13 x 11 or so, right now its just a grass plot with some rubble rocks locked down. Just been using it for storage.

Then I also have a lot more intresting project on Catskills that I have been trying to do. Just haven't had the time. It's 3 houses in a row that's inside the Luna walls..