• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Armor Buying lots of armor

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
looking for stone armor pieces have to be legendaries (need max resists) and mi 8/si8 bonus if it has lmc. Nothing special besides that looking for average 5-10m pieces but buying 50-60 pieceS

Also need 30-40 shanty waders paying 3m per
30-40 unforgiven veils cold or fire resist paying 8m for each
30-40 25 stat scrolls 4m each
30-40 cloak of corruption 800k each
30-40 Shroud of condemned 800k each

If you have any or alll lol icq me! Icq in banner. Thanks for looking :).

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Building an army?
yes sir, gonna try my hand at events again since mesanna is starting to clean up the bad apple (s). Also there's guaranteed drops now so the "all pro," guys arent the only ones getting them. Ill NEVER do one on ATL again for reasons I can't state here, but some of the other EM's are very fair especially on the japanese shards i hear :).

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
o_O why do you need 30-40 characters to attend events?
I dont do events but even I can answer that..

We have current 27 different Shards, if you decide to build 2 Toons per Shard, that will be 54 Toons!!

Same goes for anything you do in this game, if you decide to have a mage and an archer on every shard, that will be well over 100 Toons, 100 suits and so on..

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
o_O why do you need 30-40 characters to attend events?
Like AR said, two toons per shard and why are u so concerned with how many toons i have? This is a post for armor please stick to the subject and dont troll. Thank you.