• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Armor Buying Legendary Armor

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I am in the market for the following:
Gloves
Tunic
Leggings
Gorget

Here is exactly what I am looking for.
Tunic.png

I will accept all types of armor except bone. Preferably I would like to create a whole matching suit of the same i.e. all studded or all plate.

If it is non-medable armor it must have mage armor as a property.

The stats in the pic are a must except the LMC, 8 lmc is perfectly fine, Other than that I do not want anything less. Paying 25m per piece. I need them on Atl, and will be paying Atl Gold

PM me or post if there is any confusion. Thanks!

Verdyn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I have a few but the int and mana bonus are a bit lower than your picture. Do you need it to have 5 and 10?

Verdyn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
mana is 8 or better on all of them and int is 2, 3 , and 4. Is there a total amount of the two combined you would accept?

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Can you PM me each piece you have? Just state what kind or armor, armor slot and the mods. I am looking to build multiple suits...

What would be extremely easy would be uploading pics of each piece you wish to show me. You can do that in this thread or by pm.

If this is too tedious I am free to meet in game as well

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
pmed you

too bad u dont need bone, i have a ton of bone that matches that.

But i have some studded haidate (samarai leggings) that are a match

20lrc
10lmc
10mana
4mr
5intel
mage armor
20/21/21/21/24

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I'll be on tomorrow. We will meet up and I'll most likely take some of these pieces, Cetric. I might cave and take bone armor...I dunno. I'll pm you when I am on.