• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Buying Invasion Spellbook

alh.viz.uo

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Iam looking one with LMC 5 and DCI 10 basically. I would pay to 5-6 millions for one Invasion spellbook with this characteristics.

Thx!

Last edited:

Hattori Hanzo

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have the books shown. make an offer. Don't be angry if we can't reach an agreement as I am partial to these items.

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know. I am torn. I will probably counter. Sorry it is taking so long.
from the response of the post sounded like he made an offer you didnt like....if i amnot mistken or if he is not intrested....pm and i will make you an offer for sure. i am very intrested

Rumpy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have the books shown. make an offer. Don't be angry if we can't reach an agreement as I am partial to these items.

Likewise. I'll give you a few mil for one of them. I got nothing else to spend money on. :)

Let me know what your thinking pricewise.

Hattori Hanzo

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The book on the left has been sold. I am keeping the one on the right, unless someone offers me something silly.

alh.viz.uo

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Thanks Hattori, but i can´t raise my offer a lot more. 4-5 millions is me limit for you spellbook.

Iam looking one with LMC 5 and DCI 10 basically. I would pay to 5-6 millions for one Invasion spellbook with this characteristics.

Last edited: